Re: New Laptop

Gene

You don't need a powerful computer.  But you haven't said anything about things like if you want a lighter computer or a heavier one.  are you going to carry it around much or don't you plan to carry it enough so size and weight matter much.  Do you want a model with a numpad or don't you care about that?

From: Amy Gordon
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2019 1:32 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] New Laptop

Hi all I currently have a Dell laptop in which I have had trouble with
ever since I bought it about 5 years ago.  It is getting worse so I
know there will be sales coming soon.  I currently use Jaws on my
computer and mostly use it for internet tasks like email, taking
surveys, facebook etc.  Was wondering what suggestions you have for a
new laptop as far as specs and best place to buy from?  Thanks
Amy