From: Amy Gordon
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2019 1:32 PM
To: TechTalk
Subject: [TechTalk] New Laptop

Hi all I currently have a Dell laptop in which I have had trouble with
ever since I bought it about 5 years ago. It is getting worse so I
know there will be sales coming soon. I currently use Jaws on my
computer and mostly use it for internet tasks like email, taking
surveys, facebook etc. Was wondering what suggestions you have for a
new laptop as far as specs and best place to buy from? Thanks
Amy