Neat shortcut in Outlook 365just found

Vicky Vaughan

Hi List, This made be old news to some of you, but I just found out about it and it is saving me a lot of time.

I am using Outlook 365 on a Windows computer and happen to be using Jaws 2019.

Sometines a topic comes up in which I have no interest and there may be a lot of conversation about it and it is time consuming to go through them.  What I found is to use Control+Minus key and that collapses things so I can just press Delete on any subject that doesn’t interest me and the whole bunch of them are gone, Poof!

If I do want to read any of them, I just use either the Right arrow or Control+Pluss key to expand and then press the Down arrow to reach the first and then just Press Enter to open it.

Hope this can help some folks here.

Sincerely, Vicky