Re: Need info: Acquiring and reading a table in Open Book
Norma A. Boge
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Hi Mike, your steps got me to where I needed to be. I don’t know how I missed the table setting, I must have flown right over it, my bad. Thanks so much, Norma
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2019 4:44 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Need info: Acquiring and reading a table in Open Book
Try the following:
1. With Openbook 9 open press, Alt + g, to open Settings then down arrow to General and press enter, or just press the letter, G.
2. Now, control + tab, to, Work Flow settings, and tab to, Workflow modify... button, and press the spacebar to open.
3. Control + tab, to the Process page. Now tab several times to, Table processing organize by, and there are 2 radio buttons to choose from, Column or Row.
4. Tab to Okay, press the spacebar, now again tab to, Okay, and press enter.
5. Now, if you want to make this change permanent press, Alt + G, for settings and press enter on , Save the settings..., which you're probably familiar with.
Hope this is what looking for.
----- Original Message -----
From: Norma A. Boge
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2019 1:48 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Need info: Acquiring and reading a table in Open Book