Re: New Laptop

Lenron

Future proof is always worth it, at least to me anyways. I need my
computers to have quite a bit of power because I want to game and use
them for music production. I plan on shopping around for a laptop
sometime with in the next year or so. Right now my old Mac book pro
and desktop should do the job for now. The average user can probably
get by just fine with 8 gb of ram. I want at least 16.

On 11/24/19, enes sarıbaş <enes.saribas@...> wrote:
It isn't slow. But buyers might want a current model of processor to
future proof it. This likely isn't an issue though, as Acer probably
updated this line with iether a ninth or 10th gen processor choice.
On 11/24/2019 3:03 PM, James Bentley wrote:

Unless the buyer needs a gaming laptop or is editing a lot of videos,
I can’t believe this laptop is too slow.

I love the way that I can run a virus scan, play music from Winamp,
and have half a dozen Chrome windows open while I have Outlook and
HJPad all open.

I haven’t used the USB 3.1 yet but I can write a 36 gig image to a
drive using moderate compression in about 20 minutes with USB 2, while
still going through email in Outlook.

James B