From: enes sarıbaş
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2019 3:19 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New Laptop

It isn't slow. But buyers might want a current model of processor to future
proof it. This likely isn't an issue though, as Acer probably updated this
line with iether a ninth or 10th gen processor choice.

On 11/24/2019 3:03 PM, James Bentley wrote:

Unless the buyer needs a gaming laptop or is editing a lot of videos, I
can’t believe this laptop is too slow.

I love the way that I can run a virus scan, play music from Winamp, and
have half a dozen Chrome windows open while I have Outlook and HJPad all
open.

I haven’t used the USB 3.1 yet but I can write a 36 gig image to a drive
using moderate compression in about 20 minutes with USB 2, while still going
through email in Outlook.

James B