Re: Has anyone ever seen anything as sick as this? I am now seeking advice on PC Security

James Bentley

I have already done or am in the process of doing all of what you suggested
plus I have already uninstalled all mics and cameras. I never use them
anyway.

I Googled around a bit and discovered that various versions of this same
email has been floating around for a while.

I haven't had any computer viruses or any reason to suspect any problems in
a very long time. And, of course, this is just spam.

But, What this experience did for me is just to remind me that there are
individuals who will try to get away with anything including hacking in to a
strangers PC if possible.

So, I am now reminded to take extra precaution.

Thanks for your security suggestions.

Cheers,

James B