From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sharon S
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2019 8:43 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Has anyone ever seen anything as sick as this? I am now seeking advice on PC Security

Hi, I got a message similar to this today for the first time. As I know none of what is said is true I just deleted it and moved on.

The difference with mine was they said that they had access through my router instead of a site I access but besides that it was pretty much the same.

There are many people out there that would believe this sort of message so would pay up so this is why they keep trying.

Bye for now.

From Shaz.

Canberra, Australia.