From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann
Parsons
Sent: November 26, 2019 10:06 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Has anyone ever seen anything as sick as this? I am
now seeking advice on PC Security

Hi all,

Suggest that you update your security settings. Also, suggest that you or
your computer guru take a look at your firewall settings and increase them
another notch. You may want to change your passwords for anything
important.

Of course this is spam, I'd send it to your ISP and also if the sender's
email address gives its domain, send the message there too.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring