Re: usb fan

Monte Single

Thanks,

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy via Groups.Io
Sent: November-27-19 10:15 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] usb fan

You can still buy one of those 2 inch USB-powered mini cooling fanson EBay for $1.30 shipped like the one I bought.  Just plug it into a front panel USB port before you shut down your computer, and when it stops spinning, you know that you have powered off:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/173922714482

Gerald

On 11/27/2019 10:38 AM, Monte Single wrote:

Talking bout usb fans here.

A few years ago I purchased a small-2 inch diameter fan—for 2 or 3 dollars.  Now, when I look on line or check with local stores these are larger and cost  10 dollars and up.

Anyone know of a cheaper source?

Nothing fancy required;  just want to know if my p c is on, cause it runs so quietly.

Thanks,

Monte