Re: usb fan

Dragos Grecianu

This is what you can find on ebay from them, but you can find them on amazon too.

Note, this is the UK version:

La 11/27/2019 10:00 PM, Monte Single a scris:

Benks?

Never heard of it.

Benks.com is some kind of online banking.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dragos Grecianu
Sent: November-27-19 12:16 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] usb fan

Hey, search for the ones from benks, they are small and can work with android or ios devices too.

I paid for mine like 1 dollar when black fryday was here 2 weeks ago and I had to get one.

La 11/27/2019 5:38 PM, Monte Single a scris:

Talking bout usb fans here.

A few years ago I purchased a small-2 inch diameter fan—for 2 or 3 dollars.  Now, when I look on line or check with local stores these are larger and cost  10 dollars and up.

Anyone know of a cheaper source?

Nothing fancy required;  just want to know if my p c is on, cause it runs so quietly.

Thanks,

Monte