cox panaramic Wifi, performance, accessibility questions?

David Mehler

Hello,

Is anyone using Cox-provided panaaramic wifi? If so what is it and are
there any accessibility issues with accessing it? I'm assuming not to
that last part.

Got a friend, they have it, and the friend only is having issues where
her win10 box keeps dropping off and has to do the windows
troubleshooting to bring it back up. Being completely remote (thanks
to this medical crap I'm not likely to get there anytime soon) and
with lousy Wifi NVDA remote appears out I've got to float theories. My
initial thought was channel interference from a nearby Wifi network,
but then I got the impression it was this one machine only. I'm
requesting clarification on the specifics of the outage, but I'd like
to know more about this panaramic Wifi.

Thanks.
Dave.