Re: Jaws 17.0.1214 Update Download Links & What's New / Fixed

Monica Jones

Well, it’s convenient, and you can choose whether or not to use it. I’m sure it doesn’t take up much memory, grins. It just gives you a way to search it quickly. I see nothing wrong with it and like it muself.

Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 10:16 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Jaws 17.0.1214 Update Download Links & What's New / Fixed

But, do you really need Research It?  The information is almost always pulled from Google and other search engines.  Guess I’m curious to know what Research It does differently?  If nothing, it’s probably yet another bloatware feature and I wish one could choose whether or not to install it.

Sincerely,

Olusegun

Denver, Colorado

Monni, the coffee gal