Happy Thanksgiving Carlos!

Janet

Happy Thanksgiving Carlos, and thank you, because if you were here, you would send a message to the list wishing Happy Thanksgiving to all! But then again, It wouldn't surprise me if you found a way to send the list messages! So, we all just might see a message from you before the day is over!

Prayer for the Departed Souls

As said in 1st John chapter 5-verse 15, You're the omniscient God who we know hears all prayers. So, we pray for the soul of our departed brother Carlos Nazario
that You, oh Lord may nourish and take care of him in Heaven. You encourage us to ask and that it shall be given to us and so, we've asked and
we know our request has been given. We thank You for providing for Carlos Nazario , when he was alive and for sheltering us also to be present in this
prayer. Amen.
Happy Thanksgiving and, I still misss you!
God Bless You Carlos, May You Rest In Peace.
PS,
Death is no more than passing from one room into another, But there's a difference for me, you know. Because in that other room I shall be able to see!
Spoken by
Helen Keller.

Your forever friend!

Peace Be With You.