From your forever friend Janet!

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2019 12:58 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Happy Thanksgiving Carlos!

We're right there with you!  Send a message to Carlos at:  carlos@...

I'm sure he'll receive all messages 1 way or the other!  At least we know sending messages to Carlos we don't have to depend on the Internet!  LOL  LOL

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone that celebrates this holiday.

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Lambs!
Bring up politics at Thanks giving dinner and save money on Christmas gifts