Is there a group for Insulin Pump users?

Nancy Hill

Hi All,

My friend's  whose 'wife' has been filling his Insulin Pump, etc has started a job that keeps her out of the house for 12 hours a day.   Besides being concerned about the possibility of needing to work  with his pump on his own, he was recently advised that he would be losing what little remaining vision he has.

Can anyone share a group or list that will help my friend cope with this new situation?  Such as a list for blind users of Insulin Pumps or any other list or group that  could possibly help?

Thank you in advance for your kind help in this matter.

Nancy