Re: Jaws 17.0.1214 Update Download Links & What's New / Fixed

Monica Jones

Exactly, Gene, you said it much better than I, and I agree.

From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 10:30 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Jaws 17.0.1214 Update Download Links & What's New / Fixed

Calling something like this bloatware, something that takes up almost no room on the hard drive and that does nothing unless you invoke it is not a fair characterization.

And results don't generally come from search engines.  Results come from whatever site the designers believe is appropriate in terms of content.  If you check weather information, for example, a weather site is used to get the information.

Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 10:16 AM

But, do you really need Research It?  The information is almost always pulled from Google and other search engines.  Guess I’m curious to know what Research It does differently?  If nothing, it’s probably yet another bloatware feature and I wish one could choose whether or not to install it.

Sincerely,

Olusegun

Denver, Colorado

Monni, the coffee gal