Android on a pc revisited

George McCoy

I know I have asked this question previously. I ask it again in hopes that new members may have an answer or old members may have run across information I don't have.

I am still seeking a way to run Android on an old pc I have lying around.  I don't want to run an emulator of something in a windows virtual machine.  Does anyone know of a way to run a native Android such as Android x86 with Talkback on a pc?  I have sighted assistance for the installation and setup.

We installed the latest version of Android x86.  We were able to install Talkback from the play store, but we don't get speech

I would be very grateful for any information on this topic.

Many thanks,

George