From: Gene
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2019 10:13 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New Laptop

And how do you use your computer? You may use it in ways that it matters.
Or maybe you just want speed to have and experience it. People who express
such opinions should put them in context so that others can assess what is
being said.

And again, I never made such a ridiculous statement, that is, I never said
you can't tell the difference.