WinAmp and Alternatives

Joe Orozco

Hi, I’ve been using WinAmp 5.666 for a while. Until recently, it
worked fine, but lately it’s been playing audio at a significantly
lower volume than the rest of my system. After some cursory research,
it may have something to do with my output plugin. I don’t have the
energy to fuss too much with it, unless someone can point to a
specific plugin tweak I can attempt.

Are there JAWS scripts for WinAmp?

Or, what other audio players are people using? I like the interface
for WinAmp. I like the granularity of being able to move around files
and within files themselves, but if people have since moved onto more
updated players, I’d be interested in some suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

Joe