Real techh problem

Fred Adams

I am using Win 10, latest jaws and outlook 2019. I have been having
problems with real tech on this computer since I purchased it which was
about 18 months ago and I should returned it but I did not as I thought the
problem was in the settings. I have had different technicians work on this
problem but nothing has worked for long and everything seems to be patchwork
and works for a time. I want to completely unstall real tech, drivers etc
and do a complete new installation as if it were a new computer and start
over. I want no more patchwork or repairs as I have had enough. I would
appreciate any suggestions on removing real tech and installing new version.
Thanks much for any advice or help. I have three computers and the other 2
computers work fine with real tech.

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC
THE HOUR IS LATE AND
THE NIGHT IS FAR SPENT