From: Joe Orozco
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2019 9:29 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] WinAmp and Alternatives

Does anyone know where these WinAmp scripts for JAWS can be found?

How do I reset the plugin?

And, to Gene's point, I don't mind disabling the volume control, but I
don't see where to do that in the settings. Any guidance? I tried
uninstalling and reinstalling, but some configurations must have been
preserved because the problem persists.

Thanks guys for any help.

Joe

Winamp has had scripts since 2003, and do a reset on the plugin.