the Victor reader stream and bluetooth

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

I have a second generation victor reader stream and I purchased the Miccus transmitter/receiver from TalkingMp3Players.com last week so I can use a bluetooth headset with the victor reader.

I plugged the transmitter into the victor and turned on the headset which immediately said it was in pairing mode because it's new as well, purchased elsewhere, then I held the button on the transmitter for 8 seconds as the audio instructions told me to do, and near the end I heard the headset say connected but just a second or 2 later it disconnected again. Before I call for tech support I wanted to see if anybody might know what I'm doing wrong and why I can't get everything to work as it should, I suspect I'm not that far off getting it right.

Thanks.

Troy