Re: Typhoon update

Mike B

Hi Jaffar,

You are so very welcome.  That is most definetly some real good news.  You and your loved ones along with your fellow country residents will stay in our prayers.

Sent: Monday, December 02, 2019 2:22 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Typhoon update

Hi. First, thanks to those who prayed for us and to those who kept us
in mind. Me and my family, we truly appreciate your concern and thank
you all from the bottom of our hearts. The worst of the typhoon has
almost passed, and my family is safe. As of now, though the rain is
heavy, the winds are slowing down. I personally couldn't be at peace if
I didn't know that you are all praying for and wishing your best for my
family's safety. Thank you.