Re: Windows Ten Confusion

Monica Jones

Yes, Matt, that’s for sure. I don’t mind paying for anything good, but I don’t always have the funds to do it after my food and bills have been paid. I don’t have lots of going-out money either. I’m trying to save for materials and stuff I want and need; it’s a slow process but it pays off. It doesn’t have to be instant gratification.

From: Matt
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2015 2:49 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Windows Ten Confusion

Hmm, my blind Services here in Florida was just great! They even hire and mostly hire Blind people to teach. But yes nothing wrong with paying something reasonable but you have to realize most don’t have a job and the only income is something like SSI that is usually way below 1000 bucks a month to live on! So paying too much is not an option ! the first thing that comes is household things like : rent, or house payment, then lights and water and electricity and then trash and then some kind of phone and then your healthcare and food and so on . then things like internet service and so on . So there is not a lot you can do with usually way less than 1000 bucks unless you are staying with a parent that is footing the bill.