From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Troy Burnham
Sent: December-02-19 6:48 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] the Victor reader stream and bluetooth

Carolyn,

On the talking mp3 site it mentions the Victor reader as being something that can be made to work with a bluetooth transmitter/receiver so that's why I bought the Miccus. I might just have to call and find out why I haven't been successful so far if nobody on the list can give me any ideas.

Troy

On 12/2/2019 5:08 PM, Carolyn Arnold wrote:
I didn't know the Stream could pair. I just bought a Miccus last week too. The sound, using the cable is wonderful, isn't it?

I made the mistake of trying to pair it with my phone with my hearing aids on, because I need them, but they can pair. Tomorrow, since I've been busy all day today, I'll disconnect my hearing aids and get it paired, then re-pair my hearing aids to the phone.