Re: the Victor reader stream and bluetooth

Monte Single

Hi Troy,

Laz is the owner operator of the talking mp3 business. Give him a call or email anad I'm sure he'll help you.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Troy Burnham
Sent: December-02-19 6:48 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] the Victor reader stream and bluetooth

Carolyn,

On the talking mp3 site it mentions the Victor reader as being something that can be made to work with a bluetooth transmitter/receiver so that's why I bought the Miccus. I might just have to call and find out why I haven't been successful so far if nobody on the list can give me any ideas.

Troy

On 12/2/2019 5:08 PM, Carolyn Arnold wrote:
I didn't know the Stream could pair. I just bought a Miccus last week too. The sound, using the cable is wonderful, isn't it?

I made the mistake of trying to pair it with my phone with my hearing aids on, because I need them, but they can pair. Tomorrow, since I've been busy all day today, I'll disconnect my hearing aids and get it paired, then re-pair my hearing aids to the phone.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Troy Burnham
Sent: Monday, December 2, 2019 2:09 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] the Victor reader stream and bluetooth

Hi all,

I have a second generation victor reader stream and I purchased the Miccus transmitter/receiver from TalkingMp3Players.com last week so I can use a bluetooth headset with the victor reader.

I plugged the transmitter into the victor and turned on the headset which immediately said it was in pairing mode because it's new as well, purchased elsewhere, then I held the button on the transmitter for 8 seconds as the audio instructions told me to do, and near the end I heard the headset say connected but just a second or 2 later it disconnected again. Before I call for tech support I wanted to see if anybody might know what I'm doing wrong and why I can't get everything to work as it should, I suspect I'm not that far off getting it right.

Thanks.

Troy

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.