Re: Real techh problem

David Mehler

Hello,

Realtek drivers can be had from their web site, however of a specific
one that has an equalizer.

As for drivers and updates, windows update and drivers are the bane of
my existence, I've got a machine that whenever windows update updates
it's network driver (vendor supplied) with it's own version (microsoft
supplied), I loose network connectivity and have to reinstall the
vendor-provided driver.

Dave.

On 12/2/19, James Bentley <bentleyj1952@...> wrote:
Howdy Mike,

Pardon my lack of knowledge but, if a different driver is installed, won't
Windows update just replace it when it is detected.

While I have your ear, where can I find a RealTech driver with an
equalizer?
That would be awesome if Windows updates wouldn't replace it.

Cheers,

James B