From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Mehler
Sent: Monday, December 2, 2019 7:55 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Real techh problem

Hello,

Realtek drivers can be had from their web site, however of a specific one that has an equalizer.

As for drivers and updates, windows update and drivers are the bane of my existence, I've got a machine that whenever windows update updates it's network driver (vendor supplied) with it's own version (microsoft supplied), I loose network connectivity and have to reinstall the vendor-provided driver.

Dave.

On 12/2/19, James Bentley <bentleyj1952@...> wrote:
Howdy Mike,

Pardon my lack of knowledge but, if a different driver is installed,
won't Windows update just replace it when it is detected.

While I have your ear, where can I find a RealTech driver with an
equalizer?
That would be awesome if Windows updates wouldn't replace it.

Cheers,

James B