Re: Windows Ten Confusion

Monica Jones

You are right about 40 minutes not being long. Sometimes you just get started and the time has gone. But, yes, one does need breaks at least 90 minutes apart. Because of my back, hips, and other problems, I have to break hourly, many times more often. I have many chronic pain issues, but even if you don’t things can develop if one doesn’t break.

From: Carlos
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2015 5:52 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Windows Ten Confusion

40 minutes is not very long at all, especially when you are just learning how to use a new version of Windows and new software.  And to me it is common sense that you should learn to work with what you have instead of using something else which will only delay having to learn how to use it eventually anyway.