Re: Realtek Driver With Equalizer

Monte Single

Can I control the trebble and bass levels using the equalizer.  My bose Bluetooth has too much bass by itself.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: December-02-19 8:51 PM
To: TechTalk <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Realtek Driver With Equalizer

Howdy,

Below is the download link for the Realtek driver with equalizer I use when necessary to fix a Realtek soundcard problem if this problem pops up.  Read the instruction text file before attempting the executable.  If you don't follow the instructions you'll get an error message when trying to install.  I use this driver for both Windows 7 & 10 64 bit Pro systems.