Re: the Victor reader stream and bluetooth

Troy Burnham

Hi Laz,

I had the headset and the transmitter easily within 3 feet of each other but my phone and my echo were both within the same distance and of course they both have bluetooth so that may be the problem. I'll try it again some time today, this time further away from the phone and the echo, and if I still don't have any luck I'll give you a call.

Troy

On 12/2/2019 6:57 PM, Laz wrote:
Troy, Two things to consider first.

1. Did you put the transmitter and your receiving device close
together during pairing?

2. Are all other Bluetooth devices in the vicinity either turned off
or had their bluetooth turned off?

You may wish to use your mom's eyesight to see the pretty lights which
is a better indicator of what the Miccus Swivel Jack RTX is doing
rather than relying on your counting at the same speed I did which was
very slowly.

I paired mine with my Echo Dot so I can use it as a computer speaker
when I wish to play something on my computer for the benefit of others
and it works beautifully.

Laz

On 12/2/19, Troy Burnham <troyburnham34@...> wrote:
Carolyn,

On the talking mp3 site it mentions the Victor reader as being something
that can be made to work with a bluetooth transmitter/receiver so that's
why I bought the Miccus. I might just have to call and find out why I
haven't been successful so far if nobody on the list can give me any ideas.

Troy

On 12/2/2019 5:08 PM, Carolyn Arnold wrote:
I didn't know the Stream could pair. I just bought a Miccus last week too.
The sound, using the cable is wonderful, isn't it?

I made the mistake of trying to pair it with my phone with my hearing aids
on, because I need them, but they can pair. Tomorrow, since I've been busy
all day today, I'll disconnect my hearing aids and get it paired, then
re-pair my hearing aids to the phone.