Re: Realtek Driver With Equalizer

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  I actually have the driver in question even though I am not using RealTech anymore.  But I have kept it handy in case there is a need for it.  Here's the dropbox link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a1ajtow4apkjm3j/0009-64bit_Win7_Win8_Win81_Win10_R282.exe?dl=1

If you face any problem installing or using it, just ask.  Cheers and Enjoy.

On 12/4/2019 7:24 PM, Smiling? wrote:

Smiles, you must have meant bass, not base and a pre-amp will adjust one’s levels to how far or how little one would need to turn up the actual volume knob to get to the levels one would want. If you do not understand it, it’s best that you just don’t mess with it, but if you want, play with it all you want and just remember where it was prior to your messing with it so you can return it to the very same levels if desired.

Haven’t you ever seen and played with an actual equalizer before? The potentiometers (the adjustable slides) on the left are for lower frequencies (bass), the ones in the middle are  going to be for midrange frequencies and the ones to the far right are for higher frequencies (treble) and this is true for all equalizers, but how your individual ears hear is going to be different than the rest of us. So adjust them to your liking however that may turn out to be.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: Tuesday, December 3, 2019 4:55 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Realtek Driver With Equalizer

Wow!

Trebble and base, volume and separation I know.

What are extra/other bands?

What does a preamp do?

Thanks,

Monte

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Smiling?
Sent: December-03-19 4:12 AM

Yes, you can adjust the equalizer to your liking for bass which would be 1 and Q to adjust accordingly, and 0 and P for treble.

Use the following hot keys in the WinAmp Equalizer (for JAWS users):

To open/close the equalizer, press Alt+G.

To enable/disable the equalizer after it is opened, press N.

To toggle equalizer auto-loading, press A.

To open the presets menu, press S.

To increase the equalizer bands, press 1 through 0 on Numeric Row.

To decrease the equalizer bands, press Q through P.

To increase the equalizer  PreAmp, press GROV ACCENT.

To decrease the equalizer PreAmp, press TAB.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: Tuesday, December 3, 2019 1:17 AM

Can I control the trebble and bass levels using the equalizer.  My bose Bluetooth has too much bass by itself.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: December-02-19 8:51 PM
To: TechTalk <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Realtek Driver With Equalizer

Howdy,

Below is the download link for the Realtek driver with equalizer I use when necessary to fix a Realtek soundcard problem if this problem pops up.  Read the instruction text file before attempting the executable.  If you don't follow the instructions you'll get an error message when trying to install.  I use this driver for both Windows 7 & 10 64 bit Pro systems.

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Rams!
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.