From: "aisha" <2001.aisha123@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2019 2:04 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] 2 alexa skills with the same name

hi.

can anyone tell me when it comes to launching alexa skills with the same
name, how I can choose between which one I want to launch?

I play one called quiz of the day and another developer just came out
with one called, wait for it, quiz of the day

I don't know how to open theirs without opening the original one I have
enabled

of course, I could just disable it, but then that's lots of progress lost

does anyone have any ideas

aisha