From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jaffar
Sidek
Sent: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 7:48 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Realtek Driver With Equalizer

Hi. I actually have the driver in question even though I am not using
RealTech anymore. But I have kept it handy in case there is a need for it.
Here's the dropbox link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a1ajtow4apkjm3j/0009-64bit_Win7_Win8_Win81_Win10_R
282.exe?dl=1

If you face any problem installing or using it, just ask. Cheers and Enjoy.

On 12/4/2019 7:24 PM, Smiling? wrote:

Smiles, you must have meant bass, not base and a pre-amp will adjust
one's levels to how far or how little one would need to turn up the actual
volume knob to get to the levels one would want. If you do not understand
it, it's best that you just don't mess with it, but if you want, play with
it all you want and just remember where it was prior to your messing with it
so you can return it to the very same levels if desired.

Haven't you ever seen and played with an actual equalizer before?
The potentiometers (the adjustable slides) on the left are for lower
frequencies (bass), the ones in the middle are going to be for midrange
frequencies and the ones to the far right are for higher frequencies
(treble) and this is true for all equalizers, but how your individual ears
hear is going to be different than the rest of us. So adjust them to your
liking however that may turn out to be.