Facebook questions

Shelly Kane

Hi Group:

I have 2 questions that pertain to Facebook and not sure if you will have the answers but thought I would try.  My first question is how do I put someone on the restricted list?  That means they can't see my posts but I can see theirs.  I don't want to block them but I don't want them seeing what I post.  Secondly, there is this new thing called dating.  It's only with the App.  Does anyone know if it is free and how does it work?  I tried signing up, and when I was going to hit agree, nothing happened.  Thanks in advance.

Shelly