Re: Realtek Driver With Equalizer

Fred Adams

Gene, thanks much. I have much respect for your opinions and I am beginning to reconsider all of my options starting today. So far I just do not know what to do about restoring Real Tech and starting all over again. So far, all of the drivers suggested to me have done nothing but maybe cause the problem to worsen. I really appreciate your suggestions though.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, December 5, 2019 1:55 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Realtek Driver With Equalizer

It may be heresey to say so, but I’ve compared Realtech with two good external sound cards, both in the seventy dollar range about ten years ago. I find Realtech audio superior. I haven’t listened on good speakers but I have on good headphones. And on the cheap speaker I listened on, I still liked Realtech better. So, by all means, try other sound cards if you wish, but you may find that you agree with me. I was curious about my findings and I found a post on an audio forum where someone else also said that on his headphones, Realtech sounds better than his external sound card.

That’s only two opinions but it shows that at least one other person agrees.

Gene