Re: 2 alexa skills with the same name

aisha <2001.aisha123@...>

okay.

thanks

so in my case,

ask to play quiz of the day by vocala should work for me.

I'll try that

On 04/12/2019 22:57, Donna wrote:
Ask Alexa to play Quiz of the Day by -Insert dev name- This works for me, most of the time anyway.

Donna
hi.

can anyone tell me when it comes to launching alexa skills with the same name, how I can choose between which one I want to launch?

I play one called quiz of the day and another developer just came out with one called, wait for it, quiz of the day

I don't know how to open theirs without opening the original one I have enabled

of course, I could just disable it, but then that's lots of progress lost

does anyone have any ideas

aisha