Re: Facebook questions

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hi Shelly, assuming you're using an iPhone, go down and hit the Facebook menu button, hit the button that says top shortcuts, been hit the button that says friends. Go to your friends list or use the search field to find the friend that you want. Click on their name, click the button that says friends again, Dan next their profile, will be a profile settings button, on that button, then Tap on the word friends, in that menu, will be), Acquaintances, or restricted. Or). Select the button of choice, and then back out of the menu. I hope this helps, and if you're somewhat lost in my instructions, please let me know. I can be contacted in any of the information below in my signature.

joseph hudson

Technology support for the blind or better known as Mack, IOS and Windows support

FaceTime, iMessage, and email

jhud7789@...

Telephone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Emergency cell

254-813-2461

Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

Facebook

On Dec 5, 2019, at 3:23 AM, Shelly Kane <shellykane323@...> wrote:

Hi Group:

I have 2 questions that pertain to Facebook and not sure if you will have the answers but thought I would try. My first question is how do I put someone on the restricted list? That means they can't see my posts but I can see theirs. I don't want to block them but I don't want them seeing what I post. Secondly, there is this new thing called dating. It's only with the App. Does anyone know if it is free and how does it work? I tried signing up, and when I was going to hit agree, nothing happened. Thanks in advance.

Shelly