Re: Realtek Driver With Equalizer

Gene

I didn't state what I meant to say clearly at the beginning of my previous message.  I was talking about things like using drivers and recommending ways to try to solve the problem.  I already made clear in my message about sound quality that I don't know how many people share my opinion but that is what I found with my equipment.

Also, I forgot to check my last message before sending it so I hope it doesn't have many typographical errors. Gene

From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2019 7:13 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Realtek Driver With Equalizer

Thank you.  Keep in mind that I haven't done these things and those who have have practical experience in the matter.  I have no way of knowing, but with all the problems you are having, I'm suspicious that there is something wrong with the soundcard itself.  Of course, there is no harm in continuing to experiment but you may want to get an external soundcard so you can experiment and not los4e speech.

A question I'd b e interested in and which may help you is whether those who have used cheap sound cards find them suitable for music listening through good speakers.  If not, are there opinions from people who have compared at what price range you can find a good music soundcard?