From: Gene
Sent: Friday, December 6, 2019 10:07 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Keystroke for page up/down with NVDA

Others mayhave other suggestions, but one way, which would require two keystrokes may be the following:

I don't use the laptop layout, but I think this would work in either layout because you are bypassing NVDA altogether.

Issue the command NVDA function key 2.  That is the bypass command.  The next key you press is sent directly to the computer, bypassing NVDA.  So NVDA, function key 2 followed by page up or page down on the numpad should generate the commands you want.