Re: Free SMS Text To Email, Help Please

Mary Smith

Mike, if you can't get this site to work, I may be able to give you the info you are looking for. I found it on another site. Just let me know and I'll either post it to the list or I can send it privately.

On 2019-12-08 3:39 p.m., Mike B wrote:
The way it used to work is, you enter the phone number into the 1st field,
then I would go out of forms mode.
I would then arrow down to the equation, 7 + 2, then down arrow 1 time to an
edit field where I opened the field, enter the answer, 9, then tabbed to
search and pressed enter. The SMS / MMS info would be below.

It used to be you couldn't get the equation unless you left forms mode.
Also, I've tried not going out of forms mode, but when I tab I go straight
to the answer edit field, and the next tab is the search button / link.

Take care. Mike. Sent from my iBarstool. Go Rams!