Audible Battery Tester

Gerald Levy

Sorry about going off-topic in my last message, so let’s get back to technology.  Does anyone know where I can purchase an inexpensive, audible battery tester?  I purchased one from Independent Living Aids years ago that was actually made by Radio Shack, but it no longer beeps to indicate relative battery strength, and so I need a new one.  I checked the ILA, Maxi-Aids and Radio Shack web sites, but none of them seem to offer battery testers of any kind anymore, audible or otherwise.  I suspect that Radio Shack discontinued the manufacture of battery testers and other electronic accessories after it filed for bankruptcy earlier this year which may explain why they are no longer available from the blind-products merchants.  Thanks for any suggestions.

Gerald