From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Sunday, December 8, 2019 2:02 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Free SMS Text To Email, Help Please

Hi Sugar,

Thank you.  When I tried to create an account earlier I got thrown off the webpage with some kind of website having a problem message.

Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2019 1:22 PM

Hi,

It just worked ok for me.

I logged in and it worked.

What I did  in the past when I had a issue with this, I contacted Mark with gateway.com and he assigned me a account with my choice of password or he can give one to you and I saved it.

I re entered it just now and it worked great.

Contact Mark and see if he can do the same.

I hope it helps:

Mark@...

There was no fee to do this.

I told him that my screen reader at times was not working.

"A day without a friend is like a pot without a drop of honey."

-Winnie the Pooh

Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

🙏, 😘

Sugar