Re: folder in use. huh?

Smiling?

Without having to get too technical, as was already recommended simply reboot the machine then do what you’re after doing.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kimsan via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 8:06 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] folder in use. huh?

Windows 10 latest, jaws 20 latest.

I have a zip file I am trying to move into another folder I created for ergonomic purposes. Both items are in downloads.

When I perform the cut command and attempt to paste it into the other folder, jaws says folder in use, please make sure the folder is closed and to try again.

Nothing is open, aside the folder that I want to paste it in too.

Thoughts?

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Kimsan Song