From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, 12 December 2019 3:31 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Google Chrome and m.facebook.com: Can't find my groups and can't see more posts

I doubt it.  There are times when one browser sees something on a page and another doesn't.  When I upload a file to Send Space, I see a line of text using Firefox on the page after I select the file to upload that I don't see using Chrome. And the text is actually for a control that might be convenient to use at times.  It allows you to cancel your selection.

What you are describing is why it is important for people who are more than just casual Internet users to have and use more than one browser.  You may want to use Internet Explorer for that site and use Chrome generally.  Or you may want to use Firefox on that site if it shows what you want.

Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 10:20 AM

To: main

I recently switched over to Chrome from Internet Explorer using Jaws
2020 and Windows 10.  Using m.facebook.com, I can no longer find a
link to take me to my Facebook groups.  Also, there is no "See More
Stories" at the bottom of the page.  Wondering if there is a setting I
need to do to make these appear?

Thanks in advance!

Peter