Re: Issue With Winamp 5.86

Smiling?

Other than simply rebooting the machine no, I haven't noticed anything, but it has been doing this from time to time for a few or more months now maybe.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 10:13 PM
To: TechTalk Mailing List
Subject: [TechTalk] Issue With Winamp 5.86

Hi Group,

I am not quite sure just when this began. I have been running the beta
of Winamp--supposedly to be released soon as a fully renovated program
for over two years now.

In the past few days, when I double click on an mp3 or other audio file
in the windows explorer window, Winamp launches but nothing plays. If I
right click and choose 'open with' and then Winamp, then the music plays.

I checked the default programs under settings/set default programs and
all the pertinent file types: mp3, wave, ogg, ETC. are supposedly
associated with Winamp.
I am using Windows ten and I have been using it for years now.

What could cause this? Is there a solution?

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"