Re: Need help labeling a graphic with Jaws

Norma A. Boge

Hi Mike,

I’m familiar with these instructions. However, they work only if Jaws sees the graphic. I did mention Jaws does not detect the graphic, but a sighted person can click on it with a mouse.

Ok, I get this might be impossible. I need to place the Jaws cursor on a button which is completely visual, Jaws doesn’t detect the button at all. .

I need to make this happen for my job. I’m going to call Vispero now and keep my fingers crossed!

Thanks,

Norma