Re: Speaker Inside of Win10 Computer

Allen West

Did you try Windows+B? I have a Dell at work that has a built-in
speaker. I found the controls with Windows+b or if you are using JAWS
with Insert+F11.

Allen

On 12/14/19, Mike B <mb69mach1@fastmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

I've been working on my sister's Win 10 Pro desktop with Jaws. Well, I have

her computer connected to mine with a KVM switch and while working on my
computer I learned that this Dell mini tower has a speaker inside of it.
While running a backup I start hearing Jaws coming from under my desk, and
I'm going, what the hell?!. Sure enough this little computer has small
speaker, and this what I'm hearing as Jaws announces the backup status.
This is a Dell Optiplex 7020 and I would like to know if anyone can tell me

where I can find the controls for this speaker?! All help will be greatly
appreciated, to put it lightly! LOL Thanks mooy moocho.

Take care. Mike. Sent from my iBarstool. Go Rams!