From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Troy Burnham
Sent: December-14-19 7:47 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] 6 or 8 port USB hub needed

Hi all,

I want to buy a USB hub with either 6 or 8 ports, but I want one that I can just plug into the USB port on my laptop and it'll work without needing to be charged. I've just been looking on amazon and I can't tell which one or ones I should be looking at though, is there anything in the description I should be looking for that'll tell me if it'll need to be charged every so often or not?

Thanks.

Troy