From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Peter Spitz
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 8:35 AM
To: main <main@techtalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Is it still possible to upgrade to Windows 10 for free?

I know I'm very late to the party but I have a Windows 8.1 system that I would like to upgrade to Windows 10. Is it still possible to do this free? I tried to find an answer at Microsoft.com but was unable to find anything. If not free, can someone recommend the best way to go about doing this?

Thanks in advance,

Peter